Wednesday, June 17, 2009

No really...

Today Ruby "graduates" from Babydaze - our Mommy/Baby group. They have a little graduation party for them today. There will be food and drinks and cake. They get little graduation certificates.


And I... made her this:

I made her friend Ariyan one too. In a different color.

I've scared myself, really. Who knew that I could whip up a couple of little grad hats out of nothing more than a cardboard box, a receiving blanket, some embroidery thread and a hot glue gun. And all before 11am? This shit could easily get out of hand. I could lose myself completely and turn into one of those annoying Suzy Homemaker bitches that nobody likes.

Cupcakes anyone?

Wait a minute, I'm still in my pyjamas and haven't brushed my teeth yet. *phew* That must count for something...

5 comments:

annacyclopedia said...

Damn, that is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire life.

And if you turned into a Suzy Homemaker type, I'd still like you.

Alicia said...

I have been told that I am Betty Crocker on an acid trip:)

Candi said...

that is adorable!! Tara Stewart, lol!

Emily said...

That hat is awesome!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

CUTE! Oh my goodness, it's CUTE!