Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Not running

So running isn't happening for me. At least not on the regular basis that I wanted it to.

The only time that I am able to get out and run is in the morning before Steve goes to work. He leaves for work at around 7:30am. That means I need to be up at 6:30am and out the door by 6:45am. And right now I really, REALLY need that time for sleep. While I'm not feeling nearly as sick as I was with Ruby in the first trimester, I'm still feeling like crap. I'm tired, my tummy is really yucky and my sinuses are brutal.

So getting up to run at 6:30am is just not in the cards for me right now. Sadly. I am disappointed.

This past week was not a good one for me. I had some severe allergy attack and was a complete mess. I ate like shit because I couldn't get it together enough to cook a meal to save my life, and the weather was terrible so I couldn't leave the house and then Halloween, and the weekend and just... ugh! I feel like a big fat blob already.

This week I'm going to try to do things better (Tuesday is my Monday). I went to Costco yesterday and stocked up on groceries. And I think the weather is going to be better (so far so good). So I plan on making some decent meals this week and also I plan on getting out and walking as much as I can. I need to do something. Pushing a stroller is decent exercise and it's good for Ruby to get out too.

So that's my short term plan for this week. Hoping for a better week than last.

3 comments:

Carol said...

hm, I go to Costco spend $300 bucks and have nothing for dinner but a crap load of toilet paper

The_EmilyB said...

Are you scheduling cutting yourself some pregnant slack too? You're in early pregnancy, which takes its toll and you already have another child. Be nice for yourself. Pamper, care and treat yourself nicely! xoxo

Emily said...

I think you're doing pretty good! I hope you feel better, or at least more into your groove soon.