Saturday, February 21, 2009

Sexy

At no point in my life have I ever felt more sexy than two days ago when I was sick with a bad cold, sitting on the couch in my pyjamas, shirt hiked up to my neck, stretch-marks and flobby belly all on display, breast pump suctioned on to my boobs, sweating like a pig (feeling like a pig), my nose red and running - and to have Steve bring me Kleenex and then offer to hold the breast pump horns to my boobs so that I can blow my nose at the same time so I can avoid having to stop mid-pump (and me taking him up on the offer).

Go ahead, picture it.

I can't imagine a time when he could have ever been more attracted to me than at that very moment.

5 comments:

Tobacco Brunette said...

Okay. Just for that post you're getting an Honest Scrap award (I just have to get around to posting it on my blog sometime in the next century).

You poor thing. I feel bad for laughing at this, but it was funny. I particularly like your description of the breast pump "horns."

XO

Femme au Foyer said...

Hahahahah! Thanks for the laugh! I too have been sexy like you many a time. Why, just today an old friend from high school came to visit me in my hotel room in Dallas. How did I greet her after umpteen years of not seeing one another? With my breast pump suctioned to my boobs, of course!

Hopeful Mother said...

I'm going to interrupt my laughing fit to tell you that you may want to look into creating yourself a "pumping" bra - I used an old sports bra. Cut holes out for the ends of the horns - it really works! Voila - hands-free pumping!

The_EmilyB said...

Hahahahahaha I'm looking forward to those sexy days! Do you think we'll ever really feel sexy again after all this?

Anonymous said...

Well that's a mental picture =) You really made me laugh, but I'm sure he'd do it again if the need came up.

I hope you're feeling better!