Friday, April 17, 2009

Game 2

Tonight we're going out to watch the game. There's a Boston Pizza down the street from our place and the three of us are going to walk there to watch the game in the sports lounge. It seems like the perfect setup because:

~We're walking there, getting a bit of exercise

~I don't have to cook

~I get to get out of the house and into a "social" atmosphere

~Ruby gets to come too

~I can have a cocktail or two and it's totally ok because nobody is driving

Sounds like a good situation all around - which usually means that something will fuck up, but we'll give it a shot anyways and see how it all pans out.

Oh, and Ruby is wearing her lucky Canuck jersey again tonight but this time she has a flower in her hair so that no Dumb-Dumbs call her a boy.


Here's her game face:

5 comments:

The_EmilyB said...

OMG she's so cute I just want to gobble her up and she SO looks like a girl that guy was KER-azy!

Husbando is going to the match thanks to some very generous friends and I'm tres jealous!

Go 'nucks Go!

Emily said...

Now you just need to teach her how to yell: Luuuuuuuuu!

Anonymous said...

She is absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Those eyes just kill me.

Spacey said...

OMG she's adorable!

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

CUUUUUUUUUUTE!!! I hope you all had a great time!