Monday, April 13, 2009

4 Months Old

The past month has absolutely flown by. And even though it feels like it went by so fast, I feel like Ruby has changed SO MUCH in that time. She's doing different things everyday. Her personality is emerging. She's GROWING! It's crazy.


This coming month I am vowing to do both her and I a favor by letting/asking other people (Steve or my mom) to help me out with her. She may even have a sleepover at Grandma's house in the coming weeks. I think we're both at the stage where that would be ok. (But you know I'm going to read every piece of literature the internet has to offer on the subject first.)


Now without further ado... the 4 month old pictures (just in time as I hear her rousing from her now famous 30 minute nap):



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE her. Can you clone her and send me a copy?? LOL...LOVE the outfit & the little flower in her hair. So cute!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

OMG, can she get any cuter? I think you will have your work cut out for you when she is a teenager because she is just too adorable for words. And, ya know I think she sort of knows it judging by the second picture!

Alicia said...

I love her facial expressions! I remember the 4 month mark so well because it's when the personality really starts to shine through.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

Ooh, she's so cute!!!! I love her little outfit too =)

Emily said...

Happy 4 Months Ruby!!!!! She's so sweet!

The_EmilyB said...

Oh she's so gorgeous! I can't wait to munch on those toes on Sunday! xoxo

annacyclopedia said...

She is so lovely! And in these pictures I can really see that she looks like you - do other people say that? I didn't really see it when I met you but I can really see a similarity now. That last picture is a total keeper!

nancy said...

You just made my heart skip a little beat from jealousy of not having a little girl to dress up like that anymore. Ugh.

She's adorable. Happy 4 months!

SassyMama said...

The pictures are precious!
The last one is my fave:)

Aurelia said...

She's beautiful!

sara said...

Oh my goodness! I can't stop oggling! She is so gorgeous! Honestly one of the cutest I've ever seen!