Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bloggy love

I have a friend that I met about 15 years ago. Back in the day we were roommates for a period of time - I was hairdressing, she was going to school and bartending/DJing. We have both long since moved on to different careers, different interests, different cities, husbands, etc. But we've stayed friends through all of it.

One thing that neither of us were expecting? We both had to battle infertility.

And ever so coincidentally, we both cycled at the same time (in different cities) and we are now both "parenting after infertility". Our babes are 10 days apart.

Through it all - cycling through IVF, pregnancy, and now parenting she read my blog and we stayed in touch via email and FB.

AND NOW.... she's taken the plunge and has started up a blog of her very own!

If you've got a few minutes, stop in at Traded High Heels... For Stroller Wheels and give her some of that awesome bloggy love.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'll check it out, yo. Peace out, Mama.

Sarah @ BecomingSarah.com said...

What a cool friendship! That you get to share everything, from dates to infertility to pregnancy to parenthood, is such a blessing =)

Just Jen said...

Aw, Tara!!! Not gonna lie.... chokes my up a little to read about our bonding adventures together!
You are awesome!! Mwah!

Alicia said...

I'll definitely check her out!