Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No rest

It's 3:24am and I've been up for two hours.

Ruby is sound asleep and has been since she ate at 1:20am. It was Steve's turn to feed her, yet with him letting her cry while he warmed a bottle and then feeding her right next to the monitor and then the dog wanting to be let out and then the dog wanting to be let in and then the dog running around the house barking and then the dog eating and then Steve fucking around on the computer and then Steve flushing the toilet and turning on and off lights, I *somehow* became wide awake and frustrated (and a little pissed off) which turned into a big fight.

And now everyone is sound asleep except me. I'm sitting up crying and can't get back to sleep.

I am so fucked for the day.

3 comments:

Candi said...

I am so sorry Tara. I hope you get some sort of a sleep schedule soon. Hang in there :)

Anonymous said...

My hubby does the same thing when its his turn to let Mabel out. Grrrr... Make sure to be as loud & obnoxious when its your turn!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Hey, this sounds familiar! I'm sorry.